At Office Choice, we are trusted for value and we make doing business easy. If you are unhappy or don’t see value in the goods that you have purchased, it’s important that we know. We’ll do what we can to make sure that you have the right experience. Our returns policy is as follows:
Where you consider a product is defective or fails to be of acceptable quality, your Assigned Store will endeavour to have the goods repaired or replaced, or a refund issued. Your Assigned Store may need to send the product to the manufacturer’s repair agent to determine the nature and severity of the issue. In the case of neglect or misuse of the product, a repair, replacement or refund may not be progressed.
Please be aware that data (including, but not limited to, images, music and video) may be lost during the repair process of electronic products. It is your responsibility to ensure that all such data is backed up.
Change of Mind Returns
It's important to us that you have the right product to suit your needs. When it can, your Assigned Store will exchange your item or offer a credit. Change of mind returns will not be redeemed for cash.
To make a change of mind return:
- - Present your item to your Assigned Store in a new, or ‘as-new’ resalable condition (complete in original packaging);
- - Return the item to your Assigned Store: within 7 days of delivery receipt for technology, business machines or furniture, and; within 14 days of delivery receipt for all other items; and
- - Present your original proof of purchase.
Our change of mind returns do not apply to:
- - Computer Hardware & IT Consumables (including Ink & Toner) unless in original packaging and unopened;
- - Food Consumables;
- - Gift Cards; and
- - Customised or Special-Order items.
Please note that for change of mind returns a restocking or return fee may be charged. This fee will be deducted from the refund of money you have already paid. This fee reflects our reasonable costs.
Australian Consumer Law (ACL)
Your rights listed above are in addition to, and do not in any way limit, your rights under the ACL. In the case where a product is faulty, is not of acceptable quality, or the product is not fit for its intended purpose, please refer to the ACL for your additional rights.