End of Financial Year
Business Cash Injection!
This competition has now closed. Good luck!
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open to all Australian Residents aged 18 years or over who make a qualifying purchase of $150.00 or more in one transaction during the promotional period. Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter's associated companies, the Promoter's agencies associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. Promotional Period - The promotion commences at 12:01am (AEST) on 23rd May, 2016 and closes at 11:59pm (AEST) on 3rd July, 2016 ("Promotional Period").
4. To enter the promotion, eligible persons must, within the Promotional Period, make a qualifying purchase either instore at a participating Office Choice dealer or online at www.officechoice.com.au . For each qualifying purchase you will receive 1 entry.
5. There are 200 instant win prizes of a $50.00 Prepaid VISA Card to be given away during the promotion period. Simply go to www.officechoice.com.au/win and enter your details including your invoice number and amount to see if you are an instant winner. All entrants are eligible to go into the Major Prize Draw, complete your entry details on the competition page to go into the Major Prize Draw.
6. The Major Prize draw will take place at 2.00pm AEST on the 7th July, 2016 at Office Choice Limited, Level 2, 99 Coventry Street, South Melbourne, VIC 3205.
7. The winner will be notified by phone and in writing (email) within 2 working days of the draw date and their name and locality will be published on the Promoters website at www.officechoice.com.au on the 8th July, 2016.
8. The Prize Selection will be held at the winners Office Choice Dealer store. The Winner of the Major Prize draw will be invited to participate in the prize selection at 12 noon on the 15th July, 2016. The Winner may then select one Envelope from a choice of 250 and will win that Prize i.e. One envelope will contain a key that will open the "Cash Box", and two hundred and forty-nine envelopes will contain blank keys. The maximum retail value of the prize is AU$500,000.00.The Winner is only eligible to win one prize. Maximum Prize Pool available is up to $510,000.00.
9. The contents of all envelopes will be revealed to the Winner after the Winner has chosen their prize. The chance of a Winner selecting the Grand Prize is one in two hundred and fifty. In the case that a Winner is unable to attend the "envelope selection" at the Promoter's nominated store, they may appoint a proxy to attend and choose an envelope in their absence (a proxy request form would need to be completed).
10. Major Prize. If the Winner selects the envelope that contains the key that opens the "Cash Box" they will win the $500,000.00. Their prize will be in the form of a Bank Cheque or if the key selected does not open the "Cash Box" a $5,000.00 Prize will be awarded via an EFT to the winners nominated account.
11. Entrants can only enter in their own name and use their own email address. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner provide proof of identity, proof of residency, and/or proof of entry validity. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of any prize claim or entry before awarding the prize.
12. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of the winner being unable to satisfy these competition conditions, forfeiting or not claiming a prize. If the prize remains unclaimed or forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise, the Promoter will conduct a further draw at the same time and place as the original draw on 17th October, 2016 subject to state regulations and the winner/s will be notified by phone and in writing (email) and their names and localities will be published on www.officechoice.com.au on 21st October, 2016. If a Prize Selection is required for an unclaimed prize winner the event will take place on 15th November, 2016 at the same time and place outlined in condition 8 of these Terms & Conditions.
14. The prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. Prize values are GST inclusive and are in Australian dollars. The Promoter's decision in relation to any aspects of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Prize winner is advised that Tax implications may arise from their prize winning and they should seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the prize.
16. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
17. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
18. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
19. It is a condition of entry into the Promotion that the Winner consents to the publication of their name and city of origin in any advertisements or articles relating to the Promotion or the Prize and participates in any media releases, which may include photographs or videos of the Winner by the Promoter.
21. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by the various Lottery Departments, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
22. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to State Regulation.
23. The Promoter is Office Choice Limited (ABN: 14077 437 097), Level 2, 99 Coventry Street, South Melbourne, VIC, 3205.
24. Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/16/02834, ACT Permit No. TP16/00695 & SA Licence No.T16/607.